How to Change IMEI on iPhone 4 : IMEI is abbreviated as International Mobile Equipment Identity and is a 15 or 17 digit code used to identify the mobile phone on a network. It is very important for the security of the mobile phone, if the phone has been stolen, then they can call their carrier or other networks to track the phone and identify it by using IMEI. Now for the User’s who are looking to Change the IMEI on iPhone 4, here is the tutorial using ZiPhone to change IMEI number on a iPhone 4.
You might also be interested in :
These are step by step instructions on how to change your iPhone IMEI easily! You can only do this with BL 4.6 BL iPhone.
Change IMEI on iPhone 4 using ZiPhone
ZiPhone has the following functions:
- Unlock and change the IMEI, only works on 4.6 BL (112 and 113 ootb).
- Jailbreak, works on any OS version.
- Activation will work on any OS version, except for youtube on 1.0.X.
Perform the Following Steps on an iPhone 4 to Change IMEI number.
Instructions to Change IMEI on iPhone 4
- Download ZiPhone from the Official Website
- Extract the files on to Desktop by Double Clicking on it
- Press Windows+R to open Run Windows and then type CMD to open the Command Window Console
- Type the Following Command in the DOS Window to enter ZiPhone Directory
- Type the Command ZiPhone to see all its possible uses
- Put the Phone into Recovery Mode ( To do this press buttons simultaneously Sleep/Wake and Power until you see the Apple logo. When the Apple logo appears release only the Sleep/Wake button until you see the iTunes logo with cable, on the screen. )
- If you have a 4.6 BL iPhone you can now activate, jailbreak, and unlock! Just type this command:
(Replace the numbers with the IMEI you want)
- The program will search the file zibri.dat
- After this is completed, Your iPhone will reboot automatically and you will have a new IMEI 😀
Also Read : Transfer Files from PC to iPhone
- By Changing the IMEI Number, you will void your Warranty
- It is illegal to Change IMEI number of a Stolen iPhone
Hope you like this Article and Find Useful. Feel free to ask if you have any doubts