Over time I realized that there are positive effects related to my blogging activity which was not so aware. Exchanging views with other Bloggers Confirmed that many of them are benefiting very similar to mine.
The 7 Unexpected Skills that you Develop as a Blogger
These are the skills developed that will provide much more than just becoming a better blogger:
- You get Skills that increase your value in the Job Market.
- Skills that allow you to have more Confidence and a Better Quality of Life.
- Creating Direct Revenue through Blogging Activity.
1. Empathy with People : Over time you realize that you get to connect with your readers. You are able to convey emotions through your posts because you know how they feel. You develop a rapport that helps create engaging content. Emotional intelligence helps if you create content. It allows you to touch the hearts of your readers because you get to identify with you and understand you better.
2. Confidence in Yourself : You get confidence in yourself by exposing and receiving feedback. Many familiar characters from the world of blogging have passed this phase directly to be believed better than others.
3. Relaxation Capacity : Writing a post can become a therapy over time. Instead of burning inside can capture everything in one inning. Once you click the button to publish, all the anger or stress disappears. Creating your blog posts on topics you care about can be a way to reduce your risk of heart … ;-)
4. Knowledge Copywriter : A copywriter is a term in English-speaking countries to describe the profile of a writer specializing in commercial texts. When you start blogging with you quickly realize that the titles are 80% of success. You develop the ability to create engaging content. It is also a skill that allows you to write sales letters, landing pages, text ads from Google Adwords or other Commercial text.
5. Working in a Disciplined Manner : A key to a successful blog is consistency in the publication. Few blogs survive the first year for lack of discipline. Many beginner bloggers have unrealistic expectations because they think that success comes a day.A blog takes work. 3-7 posts a week isto update a blog.
6. Knowledge of Web Monetization : A lot of bloggers do not launch their own blog in order to make money doing it. For others it is the sole purpose. If you also develop a talent for writing engaging content that the reader can be a winning combination. Many bloggers have a thorough knowledge of how to make the most out of your blog. They have tested all market platforms and know what type of advertising platform that works best.
7. Learning Web Analytics : Confess (again) that I’m addicted to real-time statistics from Google Analytics. I love “read” blog statistics and make small tests to analyze whether these improvements Contribute to the blog level of Usability, interaction with Readers, dissemination of posts in social networks, etc.. Web analytics is an essential tool for marginal improvements that can be applied consistently to your website. It is knowledge that with the emergence of more and more online media can be in the very near future a profile in high demand in the labor market.
Bloggers who eventually Develop these Skills are those that keep the passion to Write and Share for years. Many tire on the road and give up. It pays to keep fighting even if you think you will never reach that point. It’s a matter of time … ;-)