iPhones have become instrumental in making you truly mobile and this means sneaking a task or two whenever you find the odd free moment. This means you need the right applications for communications, some of which are given below; these will make sending messages, tweeting etc a breeze:
iPhone Communications Apps to write Notes
- Triage: This is an application that will change the way you handle your Emails. Things will be categorized in the way you want with a simple swipe
- Swipy: When it comes to get messages from our phone we resort to mailing ourselves and this is where Swipy comes in handy. You can use this to make small scrap notes virtually.
- Scraps for iPhone: Quite akin to Swipy but also additional saves the notes and bits in a list and puts them in folders. You can protect the notes with password and manage them into the folders
- Fliite: This one is a Twitter client that is really convenient. You can use this app to send tweets to a selected group of contacts on Twitter. You will find this very useful if you find yourself tweeting a lot
- Pastie: This one is for simply and quickly pasting small snippets to selected friends and family both. Very useful for sending directions to someone new. You can send snippets telling your family or to office staff about where you are.
- Reach Fast Contacts: Enables you to circumvent the plodding and slow method for locating the details of your contact with simple swipe movements. You can even use this one to send messages in a quick and easy manner to a particular contact eaisly.
These are just some applications that enable easy and quick communication. Once you start exploring all the applications that you have on your iPhone you will find that organizing your life becomes really easy.