Doesn’t Have a Smartphone or Want to use Whatsapp on PC? You are at the right Place. WhatsApp is a free application to send messages between phones. It is Available only for smartphones (iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia), but If you want to Use WhatsApp on your Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or 8, Mac OS X, then there are some programs that let you emulate them on your Computer. YouWave and BlueStacks are such programs that let you Use WhatsApp on your Computer.
How to Use Whatsapp on Computer
Must Read : How to Appear Offline on Whatsapp
You write from your PC or Mac to a ‘smartphone’ via WhatsApp and receive response messages on your computer.
Bluestacks is a Android emulatorfor PC. This program simulates the operating system for smartphones and lets you use all your applications from a computer. And yes, also possible to use WhatsApp on your PC or Mac.
So, Let’s get started with the Tutorial.
How to Use WhatsApp on PC (Windows & Mac OS X)
- The first thing to do is download the application BlueStacks from Here (For Windows).If your computer is a Mac download BlueStacks from Here.
- We shall proceed to install the application BlueStacks where the welcome screen appears and we have to press the button on the bottom right called Continue.
- You’ll see a button named install. Click on it.
Now that the Bluestacks has been install on your Computer. Now let’s proceed to Install WhatsApp on your PC
- In the upper right, click the search icon (magnifying glass blue) and it will open a window
- Type WhatsApp and then click on Find (Search)
- Then WhatsApp Messenger will apper. Click on it and start downloading and installing.
- Now WhatsApp has been installed on your Computer. You can find it under My Apps Section of the Bluestacks.
Also Read : Free Download Facebook for Windows 7
Now that the WhatsApp has been Installed on Bluestacks, How to Configure it ? Here it goes…
How to Configure WhatsApp on Computer
- Select your country.
- Put your Country Code and Phone Number.
- Then click on the OK button and a window will appear where it will be explained that this number will be verified by an SMS which will send you to the phone number you wrote.
- After a few minutes you will receive a 3-digit number that you must Verify.
- After Verification, you will be prompted to Fill in the Username.
- And you already have WhatsApp ready on your computer and you can add contacts to delete or modify to your liking.
Do you know any other methods to Use or Install WhatsApp on a PC ? Pls let us know by Comments 🙂